- Endocrine OPD and Inpatient care
- Academic activities-lectures/bedside teaching
Undergraduate level- MBBS, BDS
Postgraduate level- MD
- Research/ Thesis related Activities
Undergraduate level- BMLT/B Pharma
Post graduate level– MD
- Regular CME and awareness program
Endocrine OPD -Monday (AM), Tuesday (PM), Friday (AM)
- Conduct Sub-specialty course in Endocrinology-Fellowship/ DM in Endocrinology
- Provide separate specialized OPD services like Pituitary Clinic, Growth and puberty disorder clinic, diabesity clinic.
- Conduct community-oriented Awareness and research activities
- Sayami M, Tamrakar J. Needle Sticks Injuries among Health Care Professionals in Tertiary Hospital. JIOM.2013; 35:3.
- Bhandari S, Sayami JT, Sayami M, Kandel BP, Banjara MR.General Health Status of Women of Reproductive Age in Nepal. J Nepal Health Res Counc 2014 Jan;12(26):8-13
- Sayami M, Bhandari S,Tamrakar J, Banjara MR. Maternal health seeking behaviour among pregnant women in Nepal. JIOM.2014 Aug ; 36:2.
- Bhandari S, Sayami JT,Thapa P, Sayami M, Kandel BP, Banjara MR.Dietary intake patterns and nutritional status of women of reproductive age in Nepal:findings from a health survey. Arch Public Health.2016
- Shrestha R, Sharma S, Khadga P, Sayami M, Chitrakar U, Dhungana GP.Post exposure prophylaxis for occupational and non occupational exposure to HIV in a tertiary care hospital in central Nepal. Journal of Advances in Internal Medicine. 2018; 7(2), 34-37.
- Shrestha PK, Basukala P, Yadav BK, Baral S, Sayami M. Better approach to type 2 diabetes mellitus. Journal of diabetic complications and medicine.2018; 3:2. Sayami M, Baral S, Shrestha R, Karki DB. Prevalence of chronic cor pulmonale in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients in a teaching hospital in Nepal. JIOM.2019;41(1),15-19.
- Kharel S, Ojha R, Parajuli N, Bhattarai S, Parajulee G, Karn R, Gajurel BP, Rajbhandari R, Gautam N, Shrestha A. Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis in a patient with Graves' disease: A case report. Ann Med Surg (Lond). 2022 Aug19;81:104447doi:10.1016/j.amsu.2022.104447. PMID: 36147095; PMCID: PMC9486651.
- Yadav SK, Ojha R, Parajuli N, et al. Occurrence of osmotic demyelination syndrome in diabetes mellitus:A case report and literature review of various etiologies for osmotic demyelination syndrome. SAGE Open Medical Case Reports. 2022 ;10:2050313X221135595. DOI: 10.1177/2050313x221135595. PMID: 36337162;
- Parajuli, Naresh & Jahan, Sharmin & Hasanat, Muhammad. (2018). Relationship between variants of menstrual disturbance and insulin resistance in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome in Bangladesh. Journal of Clinical and Molecular Endocrinology. 03. 10.21767/2572-5432-C1-002.
- 4. Panta OB, Bhattarai D, Parajuli N. Medical Abortion Versus Manual Vacuum Aspiration in a Hilly District Hospital of Eastern Nepal: A Comparative study. Kathmandu Univ Med J 2013; 43(3):206-209